If you also want to Uninstall Avast Antivirus In Windows then you have to adopt the correct procedure to do this. The major component they request for right procedure and Uninstall Avast will destroy the system or not. In this blog, our expert going to discuss how to uninstall avast antivirus in Windows 10.
Functionality of Avast Antivirus
- Schedule automatic scans
- Scan a specific file such as pen drive, CD drive, flash drive.
- Determine the hardware condition of your system.
- Eliminate any unwanted code which is more dangerous for the system.
Sometimes having the same antivirus for long in your system may be boring but updating your antivirus can be more beneficial for you ever before. Whenever you felt like your antivirus is not working anymore on your desired window like Window 10 then you can reinstall. Plenty of people have updated from Windows 7 to Window 10 but a number of people find it tough to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in the latest Windows version.
Here are some methods by which you can easily uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10 are as follow:
You can Uninstall Avast Antivirus Manually as we mentioned steps below:
- Firstly press Ctrl + Esc + shift and then launch the Task Manager.
- After that open the procedures tab and then from the list address Avast procedure.
- Now tap and select End Task
By Removing the tool from Features and Applications
- Firstly, press Windows Key + I to choose Apps. Then the sections of Apps and features will be open.
- After that find the entry of Avast Free Antivirus, Tap and choose Uninstall.
- You have to right tap on file explorer and then open the tab of view.
- After that, Choose Options and again open tab of View on the latest Window.
- Then, Check the Show hidden folders, files, and drives box.
- After that, Press Windows Key + R, type regedit, and press Enter.
- Then, open up Edit at the top of the display and choose to Find Next.
- After that, Insert Avast in tab and choose to Find the next button.
- When there is any type of Avast entries left to be eliminated, clean them.
- Finally, reboot your system.
Utilizing the Avast Uninstall Utility
Avast antivirus has a free Avast Uninstall Utility and it can really help in removing this antivirus. Here are some effective steps to run this tool are as follows:
- Firstly, Download Avastclear
- After that Check out the avastclear.exe file display on a screen.
- At first, begin with a window in safe mode.
- After that, the computer boots then double tap on an avastclear.exe file.
- Then you have to find the folder of Avast and tap to remove.
- After completing all the steps carefully you have to reboot the system.
Contact Us with Avast Customer Service
Avast Antivirus is one of the most trustworthy and reliable antiviruses nowadays as we all know. As we all know Avast Antivirus Customer Service is work in a wonderful way as it doesn’t affect your system at all. Advanced features and updated version of Avast Antivirus make it more popular in the market.
Hopefully, now you are able to Uninstall Avast Antivirus On Windows 10. And if you still have any type of issue or error then you can make a call simply at 1-888-909-0535 Avast Phone Number for Avast technical support and get your issues or error resolved instantly.